. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fast-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
- Team members are spread all over the world. We have people mainly in the RTP Area, North Carolina and Israel.
- Total Team members 350+ employees
- Hybrid Model
- Start Date: ASAP.
- 2 interview stages : ~45 mins Cultural fit Interview; 2 hours Technical Interview and Soft Skills Interview.
- At least 2 years’ experience in development of product testing, manufacturing, automation tools.
- Knowledge of File Systems (NAS) / Block-level Storage / storage networking protocols.
- Experience in analyzing large and diverse systems, understanding of QA processes and procedures.
- Background in developing test automation infrastructure and/or automating tests on a combination of Linux and Windows servers.
- Deep understanding of Computer systems / Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows).
- Demonstrated testing experience (Test Definition & Execution) in the following fields: Integration, Performance, Stress.
- Experience with Linux & shell scripting: Python, bash.
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with virtualization, cloud, networking, or storage technologies.
- Experience with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Good networking knowledge and experience with storage technologies.
- Develop Testing & Automation SW tools from the ground up, interfacing to various systems and tests (Python-based).
- Work closely with developers to create and maintain a state of the art system tests.
- Define, develop and execute testing plans with deep system knowledge and understanding.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic proactive mindset.
- Ability to write code and conduct thorough code reviews.
- Passion in testing, self-learner, and highly organized.
- Health, vision and dental coverage including flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) benefits upon your date of hire.
- Uncapped PTO, and more.
- Equity will be provided.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Flexible schedule.