. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fast-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
- Team members are spread all over the world. We have people mainly in the RTP Area, North Carolina and Israel.
- Total Team members 350+ employees
- Hybrid Model
- Start Date: ASAP.
- 2 interview stages : ~45 mins Cultural fit Interview; 2 hours Technical Interview and Soft Skills Interview.
- Strong experience in C/C++ software engineer design, coding, integration, and debugging.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in C/C++.
- Understanding of Linux operating system.
- Experience in Linux Kernel development.
- Experience in design and development of enterprise-level and multi-threaded system.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Knowledge block-level Storage / file systems.
- Python scripting.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic proactive mindset.
- Ability to write code and conduct thorough code reviews.
- Health, vision and dental coverage including flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) benefits upon your date of hire.
- Uncapped PTO, and more.
- Equity will be provided.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule