. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
As a leader in cloud communications, we are on a mission to provide “everywhere workers” with the means to manage their business communications from anywhere and on any device. Our line of products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, conferencing, and text messaging.
We are searching for a talented Senior Software Engineer with an exceptional commitment to excellence to join its global engineering team. You will be an integral member of the team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help generate value for our customers through platform maintenance and enhancements.
- Time overlap with GMT business hours (the core team is in Ireland)
The interview process consists of 2 phases
- Behavioral Interview (90 mins)
- Committee interview (30 mins)
5+ years of .NET application development experience
3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC
3+ years developing Secure Applications on-prem and in the cloud. AWS Preferred.
3+ years of .NET Core application development experience
Microsoft SQL Server with a solid understanding of T-SQL programming
Good understanding of various cloud and application resiliency patterns
Good knowledge of OAuth
Good knowledge of AWS
Good knowledge of Entity Framework
Good knowledge of RESTful and WCF web services
Good knowledge of agile principles and experience using scrum methodology
Experience operating and enhancing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed systems
Refactoring and applying software design patterns to improve and optimize code
Experience developing microservice based distributed systems with high availability, throughput, fault tolerance, and performance.
Worked with GitHub, Github Actions, and Octopus Deploy
Participate in the creation and curation of an evolving team culture
Participate in product reviews and team meetings, providing technical insight. Help scope, estimate, and prioritize between competing priorities.
Work cross-functionally to build new services, features, applications, tools and data models to operate our workflows at scale.
Evaluate new technologies and approaches to streamline and improve every facet of our SDLC.
Regularly learn new systems and tools as the Communications platform and ecosystem evolves.
Design and implement new features and enhancements to existing products.
Participate in the maintenance and troubleshooting of existing applications.
Participate in our on-call rotation and contribute to incident reviews.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- FREE English language classes;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Variety of projects/technologies to work on;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy, no punks, no jerks culture;
- Growth opportunities and the ability to move up within the company
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends