. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a leading global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities, and money markets. Founded in 1998, we provide access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through processing, and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale, and retail markets. A fintech company serving approximately 2,500 clients – including the world’s largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, wealth managers, and retail clients — in more than 65 countries across the globe.
Mission: Move first and never stop. Collaborate with clients to create and build solutions that drive efficiency, connectivity, and transparency in electronic trading.
We are looking for a Platform Engineer who will build and run the DevOps services such as logging, monitoring, CI/CD tools, etc. used in all of the company’s business.
You’ll work with some of the best and brightest minds in technology and finance, designing, implementing, and optimizing our trading platform to deliver new products and drive revenue.
Our team is in LATAM, the US, the UK, and Europe.
The contractor’s #1 responsibility will be to build and run the DevOps services.
• Container orchestration technologies, Docker, K8s, Nomad, Mesos.
• Programming Skills in either Python, C++, NodeJS, or Java
• Workflow Management System: Jira
• Current team of 7 engineers in the US, UK, and Europe.
• There is a QA team in place but engineers should still test their own code.
• The project is in the active development phase (adding new features etc.)
• Time zone: EST
• Start Date: ASAP
• Interview process: 1) Call the Hiring manager 2) Technical Call (Development Concepts) 3) Coding assessment 4) Presentation
- 7+ years’ experience building and running core services for a medium to large enterprise.
- Strong experience with container orchestration technologies, Docker, K8s, Nomad, and Mesos.
- Good core programming skills in either: Python, C++, NodeJS, or Java
- Strong understanding of SRE practices.
- Strong understanding of networking and Windows server environments.
- Experience with Metrics/APM platforms: e.g. Influx, Corvil, and Datadog.
- Experience with log aggregation technologies: e.g. Splunk, ELK, and Humio.
- Excellent English skills.
- BSc in a technical subject: e.g. CS, Math, Physics, EE, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Build and run core services for the firm, such as monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Help define the CI/CD platform, building automation around our deployment and testing tooling
- Work with owners of reference data services to build scalable APIs for core data services.
- Help build a Windows and Linux hybrid runtime environment.
- Run and improve our cloud application platform.
- Long-term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, and 10 days of national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees’ new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- Health insurance
- More time with family and friends