. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are looking for a driven and capable iOS software developer. You will be responsible for building features that deliver meaningful and accurate results with a cutting-edge user experience.
- Daily stand-ups are at 12pm EST
- Time overlap with EST should be from 11 am EST till 8 pm EST.
Project team size
- 3 x Software engineers (Andr, iOS, Windows)
- 4 x QA’s
The interview process consists of 2 phases
- Behavioral Interview (90 mins)
- Committee interview (30 mins)
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Mac Desktop or Laptop (Mac OS 12 or later)
- Objective C knowledge (50% of code)
- Swift knowledge (50% of code)
- Proven experience as an app developer and published the app.
- Highly proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch (6+ years).
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Solid understanding of multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with continuous integration, agile development, and Jira.
- Follow code guidelines to provide consistency between the different products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Experience in Digital Media or Entertainment Industry.
- Willing to learn new technologies and give enhancement ideas.
- Knowledge of integrating C++
- Develop and maintain applications for iOS/Mac
- Recommend changes
- Stabilize app
- Translate designs into high-quality code
- Create a clean and understandable code for others
- Review peers’ code
- Identify performance issues and bugs.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends